Skip to main content

Bug Family - Round 7

Bug Family

June is 27, Madeleine is 25, Flogal is 5, Flash is 3, West/Batter/Jewel are 2



Madi and June get started on the training for the triplets. 

It was also Flogal birthday. Make me proud, you have beautiful parents. 


She does not disappoint. I can't wait until she is older so I can see how gorgeous she will be.

I love this interaction. 

June comes home with a promotion and Flogal comes home from her first day of school.


The one time I want them to have a baby they don't >.<


Her energy bar is in the negatives! Let her go to sleep!

Madeleine walks to the clothes store for a new outfit. Her fabulous dress just doesn't work with her lifestyle. 


Madi makeover. <3 p="">
June approves. They are actually more touhy feely since Madeleine gained weight. I love them so much. 

Another promotion for June Bug.

As well a Madi. Everyone comes out to greet them. 

Weird stuff starts happening like two nannys.

One thing no one saw was that when I played the Brown family so that I could age the twins up, Madeleine was going to be one of her dates for her LTW. Madeleine wasn't having it though and stayed faithful to June <3 .="" calls="" chat="" madeleine.="" now="" often="" p="" she="" to="" with="">
With four toddlers someone is bound to be forgotten and West was tired of it. He snuck out of his crib so that someone would change his stinky diaper. 

To bad his mother was busy painting a very naughty picture of her and her husband. (Ever since I learned how to do custom paintings I've been unstoppable LMFAO.)

She even hangs it in plain view for everyone to see before she starts on her next painting. What a great way to let anyone know you are in a faithful, happy, committed relationship and also a great way to scar your kids for life!

I love giving the townies makeovers because I hate how ugly they are. Here is Komei <3 add="" but="" him="" in="" makes="" me="" nahh.="" p="" to="" want="">
Another promotion for June, he is doing so much better this go around. 


Weird thing, it says she got fired but really she just went back to level 1. I only found this out though because I was getting her a new job and it told me she needed to quit the old one. Strange. 

Kesha calls June, I gues she never learned her lesson on not befriending strange almost shirtless men. He's only 10 years older then her so whateves.  

Both June and Madi had a want to have a baby and I really love Madi so I gave in but this will be the LAST one and to make sure of that I have June give her a birth control potion. 

Madi finishes her painting and I love it. I mean really, how great is that. 

She puts it in her bedroom and I realize that the paintings are ass backwards. I should switch them but I'm lazy soo.. 

By the end of winter Madeleine has popped into her first trimester. 

And gets horrible morning sickness but she cleans it up because she is the best townie to ever walk in simville. 

Rags to Riches Progress:
Be worth 100.000$: 25.076
Have 100.000 in Bank: No
Have Kitchen: Yes
Have 3 Bathrooms: No
Have Master bedroom: Yes
Have Nursey: Yes
Have 3 kids room: No
Have formal Dinning: No
Have a Study: No

I am not doing so hot but whatever. 

Comments