Skip to main content

Baca Family - Round 7

Baca Family
Juju is 42, Joe is 48, Beyoncé, Tank, Amber Rose are 15

Welcome back to my favorite family ever!


Amber and Tank played a very rough game of punch you punch me. Joe wasn't a fan of this game and asked them to stop.

Joe: See isn't this better?
Tank: Yeah papa.
AR: No, it's dumb and you are a suck up.

Amber went upstairs to change her hair. She had blue hair for a few years and she thought it was best to wash the dye out and let her hair go natural. She liked it a lot.


Sometimes Joe though his kids were a little to friendly with one another. He shuddered at the though of his kids being kissing cousins so to speak.


Joe wasn't the only one who thought they were a bit too close. 
Tank: Okay sis you did me let me do you. 


Juju: Joel! Hows It going?
Joel: It's alright. Hey I have a favor to ask ya. Can you get me in touch with your sister?
Juju: I guess but why? My sister and I don't really have dinner every sunday.
Joel: Uhm, if I tell you promise me you won't tell Tish?
Juju: Of course. 
Joel: You remember 10 years ago I fell pregnant and had those twins?
Juju nodded his head and then it clicked. 
Juju: Yeah and Tish made you give them up and my sister has them.
Joel: Exactly, I want a relationship with my kids but Tisha can't know because you know how she feels about them.
Juju nodded his head. He was proud of his friend. The whole way that went down was just bad. 
Juju: Alright, I'll set something up for you okay?
Joel: Thank you dude.


Juju: So son, you got honor roll schools end and I told you I would get you something special. Well here it is, one of those portable games. 
Tank: Oh my god, thank you dad!
Beyoncé mouth dropped.
Beyoncé: DADDY. I asked you for a cell phone ages ago and you told me I couldn't have it because it would rot my brain but you let him have a portable gaming station.
Joel looked between Juju and Beyoncé. 
Joel whispering: Oh shit, how you gonna deal with this?
Beyonce: Yes daddy, how are you going to handle this?
Juju: By telling the both of you to mind yo damn business and you young lady watch yo mouth and attitude. 

Beyonce went to tell her sister what happen in tears. Amber couldn't stand when B was in tears so she decided to do something about it.

All settled down and the trips talked about the rising gas prices.

Juju: It's finally ready!
Juju said to himself. If he could make enough of these then he wouldn't need to pay a maid to do it. 

Amber overheard her dad talking to himself. This was the unth time her dad had said something about money. Were they having money troubles?

Tank: Look at these guns. I am going to be so hot.

Amber mind was so full she forgot she was working out and ended up passing out. 

Juju came home with a promotion and that put his mind at ease. This promotion helped him put money away for college for his 3 other kids. 30.000 dollars was a lot of money and with Joe not working it was making it harder. 

To get his mind off of college and 30k he took his family out to the karaoke bar. 



With the trips preoccupied Joe and Juju decided to celebrate the promotion in their own way.


To bad they got caught. Everyone was embarrassed. 


Finally the friend Juju had invited showed up. Juju had his suspicion that his daughter, Beyoncé, was a witch. His grandmother had that same moon on her forehead and she had been a witch.
Christy: I'm sorry I'm late Juju and also sorry I won't be able to stay. The Evil witch coven is planning an attack and all hands need to be on deck.
Juju: Well I think my daughter might be a witch and a help if you need all the witches you can get.
Christy: We don't have the time to train her right now. I am so sorry. I will keep her in mind for next season okay?
Juju shook his head. He understood the battle between good and evil and that was why he was so adamant about his daughter getting in this coven so early - his grandmother had been apart of the evil coven and if he didn't get his daughter trained up  before her natural powers came she would be evil too. 

On the way home from the karaoke bar, the family stopped by to get another dog. Everyone wanted puppies. Welcome Julie Baca


Beyonce: I am literally the most gorgeous sim in BWS. 

The year ended with a pregnant Julie getting to know her new family.

Comments