Skip to main content

Brown Family - Round 7

Brown Family
Carmela is 22, Xhex and Xena are 8, Boo is 3
A/N: I realized I messed up last time. Xhex and Xena couldn't have been 8 because then they would have aged up since aliens are have different life stages. 


Xena Brown
Fortune/Grilled Cheese
8-3-4-10-10
Become Icon
Straight

Xhex Brown
Fortune/Popularity
10/7/0/5/5
Become Cult Leader
Bi sexual

Xhex goes out to the store to get some clothes for Xena and him.

On his way out he stops to grab a cell phone.

Joel finally gets to meet his children. Xena is excited to meet him but Xhex could take it or leave it. 
Xena: So you're my dad?
Joel: Yah, you are more beautiful then I ever dreamed. I want to know everything about you.

Xhex: Look, I know this was my sisters dream to meet you and everything but I've been doing great without you. Carmela is my mom and she is the best and we live a great life. 
Joel: She is a little young, but I am glad you are happy. I just want a relationship with you.
Xhex: If you wanted a relationship with us you should of never gave us up Joel.

Xena: Okay Boo, just like last time okay sweet brother.
Boo: Last time.

Joel: Is it often that you take care of your brother?
Xena: No, but I help mom out as often as I can. She only wanted us two because she knew aliens age differently. She wasn't expecting Boo.
Joel nodded like he understood but honestly he wasn't impressed. Carmela was way to immature to raise his kids. 

Xhex: Hey Chey!
Cheyenne: Hey kid. Hows' your mom. 
Xhex: She's alright. Busy trying to fulfil her LTW. 
Cheyenne: Yeah well so far it hasn't been easy. Especially not with kids.

Xhex: Can you make me a witch?
Chey: I would but you're an alien soo. Maybe next lifetime kid.
Xena: What a bitch...

Cheyenne: No hard feeling right?
Xhex: Sure.

Xena is like a big kid and I love it.


Xena gets a basic burger at gorilla burger then tries to skip out on the bill but she gets caught. SMH. 


Xhex and Xena meet some othe teenagers but the other teens don't seem interested in them. 
Xena: My mom says I'm as pretty as a flower.
Teen townie boy: Maybe a weed...

Xena and Xhex head to the yoga studio for some relaxation after being turned down and called ugly. 
Xhex: I think you should work here Na, you are really good at this yoga stuff.
Xena: I don't know X. Are they even hiring? 
Xhex: Find out.


Xhex was a little upset that he met the prettiest girl while his family was moving.

Carmela sets Boo down in their new house to start unpacking. 

Xena: Why were you so hard on our dad X? He is just trying to do what's right.
Xhex: That man isn't my father and do what's right? He choose that evil woman over us. Why wasn't he doing what's right then? Now that we are teenagers he wants something to do with us? I don't think so. He is only going to hurt you Na, just forget him.

Xena sat on the new couch thinking about what her brother had said. He was right, Joel did choose Tisha over them but she couldn't blame him. He had a family and a life and their alien parent probed their dad. She knew they were unexpected and a hardship on a family. 

All of that got pushed to the side because they were going in for their surgery today. Everyone was nervous and just hoped that everything went well. 

Carmela, Xhex and, Xena walk into the hospital and right up to the front desk.
Carmela: Hi, Brown family checking in?
The nurse looked up at Carmela and the two aliens. She hated to see the supernatural try to change to fit in. They should be proud of who they are!

Nurse Dot: The doctor will be with you shortly go have a seat. 
Carmela balled her fist up. She knew exactly who this was. She was one of the top leaders of the Evil coven and she knew how they felt about humans. 


The twins looked at themselves after the surgery for the first time. 
Xhex: You look gorgeous sis!
Xena: And you handsome!! Yee. 


As a present their mother, Carmela got them both something they wanted for a long time. 

Sig: Hello Xena, we need to talk.
Xena: Do I know you?
Sig: No but it is urgent. I am here with a message and a warning. I hope you don't take it lightly. 
Xena looked at the robot with wiry.
Xena: Uh okay. What is your message.
Sig: The message is you are not safe. Tisha knows and she is coming for you. Meet Mya in the town of Moon Crest soon for your safety. 
Xena had heard that name before but she couldn't place it. Whatever it was it sounded really important if it had to do with her crazy step mother. 
Xena: Okay, I'll be there. 

Xena didn't tell her brother or mom about the weird run in with her fathers robot. She didn't want to worry them over nothing. 

As the twins were selling their pitch June came in. Xena was curious about him and wanted to know if maybe her mother knew if he was an alien or not. He had the eyes but it was so hard to tell now a days. 

Carmela was busy working out. Xena wondered if maybe her mom bought this business just to work out. She rarely dealt with customers and when she did it was just to flirt. 

Ever since Xhex surgery he had more luck with the ladies. They couldn't keep their hands off of him and he loved the attention. 

On the way back home, Xena thought it was the best time to question her mom. 
Xena: Mama can I ask you something?
Carmela was too tired to answer so she just nodded her head. 
Xena: Is Mr. June an alien. 
Carmela almost stopped breathing. She knew what the next questions were going to be and she was worried about where this was going. 
Carmela: He is half alien. 
Xena: Well, our father is alien and our dad is human. How come we aren't half aliens.
Carmela sighs: Well, because your dad was more just a vessel for alien dna. He didn't have anything more to do with it other then that. Actually you aren't even related to him, he was literally just a life giver. 
That statement made Xhex stop in his tracks, Xhex: Is that why he was able to give us up so easily?
Carmela: He gave you up because you guys weren't safe in that house with that woman. No more questions, baths and then bed for you two. 
They both nodded and headed up to bed. 

The next morning Xena was up early for breakfast. 
Xena: Good morning! How are you?
The butler looked her up and down and continued to make his pancakes. Xena couldn't fathom why he was being so cold so she just finished her milk in silence. 

While the kids were at school, Carmela invited over her old flame and Boo mother. It was short lived when Christy told Carmela she still didn't want anything to do with Boo. 

"What did you tell her about her homeland?" The lady asked. "Nothing, she didn't ask about her homeland she just wanted to now why she wasn't half alien." The ladies nodded and broke off into pairs to talk about what they were going to do next. They needed to get ahold of Cheyenne fast. 

The kids came home and with friends. 
Xhex: "And then I was like damn girl, where you been all my life." Tank laughed,
Tank: "No you didn't! I was right there!" 
Xhex: "Nah dude, this was after you left. I'm telling you she's into me."

Carmela: "You've been doing a great job A. Thank you so much, it means the world to me."
A felt guilty, how could be betray these people after Carmela just gave him 100 dollars on his first day. 

"You stay away from Xena! I've had my eye on her since the first day of school and I'm not about to let some blue haired freak mess it up."

Tank: Get over yourself pal. I'm gay! Na and I are just friends.

To bad the kid didn't believe that for a second. 

What. The. 

Hell. Is. Your. Problem. Bro!

Before to long they broke out into a fight. 

Xena walked in on them fighting when she came to tell them dinner was ready. 
Xena: "Soo, Tank is gay. Like my brother is more his flavor."
"I just don't believe that, you are beautiful enough to turn a man straight."
Xena: "It.. Doesn't work that way bud soo."
Tank rolled his eyes, "How dumb can you be?"
"Don't fucking start with me bro!"

Xhex tried to change the subject but they just sat in silence instead. "I burnt the food. Sorry guys."
Xena: "It's fine X really."

"Speak for yourself, this is horrible." Tank nodded his head, "I hate this guy but I have to agree with that."
Xena: "So I think I am going to buy some new makeup you know?"

Silence fell on the group once again. 

But the end of the night ended in another fight that Tank ended up losing. 

Comments