Skip to main content

Black Legacy - Round 1



This is Tisha Black. She will be starting my new legacy.
She’s a Family simCancer.
+ Logical , Unemployed 
- Formal Wear

Info - Tisha is a drinker but don’t let that fool you. She is saving herself for that special someone. She can be quite withdrawn/reserved but she is trying to break out of her shell. Her favorite food is hotdogs but they make her gain a lot of weight.


My first day in my new home was going great. I never knew their were so many birds in the desert.

I grew up in the country, we didn’t have any neighbors and I only had my family. The only thing my father cared about was marrying me off. When I told him my dreams he shunned me. I haven’t spoken or seen him since. I’m only 21 years old but I feel much older. 
I sit down to read a cleaning and cooking book. When you grow up as sheltered as me you would be surprised at how much you don’t know. 

My dream job is in show business. I always wanted to be a show girl but my father said that they were nothing but sluts. I didn’t even know what a slut was.. at least until he kicked me out and I had to make it on my own. I am so proud of myself though. I have fought off temptation at every turn and kept myself safe. I want to save myself for my husband. That may be the only thing I have kept from my father's teachings. 

Everyone in Strangetown is oddly nice. I got a few visitors. None of them caught my eye and I wasn’t sure how I felt about people just stopping by but I was trying to get out of my shell. 

I was so grateful for reading that cookbook! I was able to make some sandwiches for my guest and they seemed to like them. Who knew cucumber and ham would go so well together.

I was not pleased when two of my guest started fighting though. It was just so rude! I definitely didn’t agree with a man hitting a woman, my father wasn’t the nicest man but he would never lay his hands on a woman. 

I tried my best to ignore what was going on but it was so hard when it was right in front of your face. Maybe the people of Strangetown weren’t so nice. 
Daniel - So how long have you been in town?
Tisha - Not long. Is it always like this in here? Is it normal for men to hit women. Like.. Is it always so gloomy?
Daniel - Eh.. Not really. This is rare. I hope it doesn’t scare you off. 

Daniel decided to take me out the house and show me the local game. Apparently it was very very popular around here. He was very surprised that I had never heard of it, I guess it was on the news for a while because it became a national sport. I didn’t know how to tell him that we didn’t own a tv back home. It was forbidden. 

I was so happy when the two fighting guest left, though it was very uncomfortable to be in the house alone with a man I barely knew and he wasn’t family. I think Daniel could tell I was uncomfortable and left. I was very grateful because I didn’t know how I was going to approach the subject that it was time for him to leave. He was a very thoughtful man. A great friend for sure. 

The next morning I was up bright and early. I started my job today and I was so very excited. I wanted to make a good impression on the boss so I practice my lines in front of the mirror. Even though I was only a screen test stand in I felt it was important to speak clearly and have a pleasant smile. 

Once I was all practiced out I decided to hunt for some wild life. I didn’t make it far before I stepped on a ground hornet nest and they all came out and attacked me. I was in shock, usually they are asleep or dormant at night and very early morning but I guess it was late enough. 
I had to go inside and tend to my wounds. I just hoped I didn’t miss the carpool!

I was thankful I didn’t miss my carpool and the lady was so sweet. She told me they wait outside for 1 hour before they drive off. I was really loving this independence. 

I was so excited when I got home. 420 dollars! This was the first bit of money I have ever earned! I could finally afford more then just wanted was absolutely needed. 

My boss told me I needed to lose a little weight. It was a crushing blow but I would do whatever it took to make it to the top. I went for a 3 hour run and afterwards I felt great!

I felt thinner and more in shape than ever. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow. 

Before walking into the house I check over my shoulder to see that I have mail. I was shook. Already! I had bills to pay. I had only been in town for one day! 

I really wanted that promotion. I was back to practicing in the mirror. 

I know I already said this but boy am I so grateful for that cookbook. I eat at work but late at night I just get so hungry and have to have some mac ‘n’ cheese. Boy do I miss my mamas cooking. 

Before work I got in a little more of my cookbook. It was amazing all the things you could do with food. 

I got promoted ! I am now a body double. I still don’t really know what that is but I couldn’t be more excited. My boss wants me to gain a little more muscle, which I am totally willing to do. This extra money will come in handy! Now I can build an actual bedroom for myself and maybe even buy a bar. 

I woke up this morning so refreshed. I couldn’t wait to go to work and impress my boss. I ate the last of my cucumber and ham sandwich but I still had time to spare until work. 


I decided to read about fire safety. In my cookbook it talks about fires and I didn’t want to start one. That reminded me I needed to get a fire alarm. So much to do and spend money on. It would have to wait though because I was finally getting a bedroom! 

During work the worst thing happen. A PIMPLE! I never had one in my life and of course I would forget my makeup bag. I was so embarrassed but I had to ask for help. 

I was so thankful to my co-worker and I was really surprised when I got promoted. I’m a Bit Player now. Maybe I can afford that fire alarm sooner rather than later.

When I got home I was angry. Bills again? I couldn’t believe this town. This was theft! Thankfully my bills were only 66 dollars but still. Every bit of money helped. 

My anger quickly turned into happiness when I walked into my house to see the door. My bedroom was done. I no longer lived in a studio, I had an actual bedroom. Now all I needed was an actual bathroom. 

I was so happy in fact I decided to go outside with nature. That was when I met Joel Jeffress. He seemed super nice and reminded me of sunshine

We decided to hangout with one another. He was so friendly and easy to talk to. My fathers voice came into my head at that moment. “Marriage is the most important thing. We must carry on our line, and since your mother failed to have any boys it is up to you to continue the Black legacy.” I didn’t want to think about that though. I wanted to marry for love, not convenience. 

What luck I have! It turns out he is my boss's cousin and told me he would put a word in. I was in awe, the universe was on my side and that made me feel like I was on the right path in life. 

I don’t know what came over me but I was FLIRTING. This was so unlike me and I was a little shocked at myself. He really did make me feel comfortable. 

It was getting rather late and we were both hungry so I invited him in for some hamburgers. I was so embarrassed at the state on my home, Joel didn’t seem to mind at all and was just so sweet about it. 

We talked long into the night and when I checked my phone to see the time I almost pasted out. It was 1 in the morning! My father would be so ashamed of me. I told Joel it was to late for him to be here and he understood. He gave me a goodnight kiss before leaving and told me he was glad he met me. My heart was beating so fast I thought I might pass out. 

As I climb into bed I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss. I was so happy I met Joel. He really was a ray of sunshine. 

I couldn’t believe my luck! I was now finally a real actress. Sure it was only for commercials but pretty soon everyone would see my face. I would have to thank Joel, if it wasn’t for his word to his cousin, my boss, I don’t think I would of been given the opportunity. 

With all the extra money that was coming in I splurged and got myself a computer and a tv. My little house was really coming along now and I was proud.

I was not pleased this morning. This costume looked even worse on. I just hope no one notices me.  

When I got home I noticed someone had tipped my trash can over! Who would do that? I had no enemies in this town. Needless to say I was irritated by it. 

I knew what would make me feel better. I invited Joel over and he quickly responded. He was on his way, I couldn’t be happier. 

I didn’t know how far Joel lived so I rushed to put some warmer clothes on before waiting outside for him. The air was refreshing, Joel caught me breathing in the crisp air and smiled to himself. 

Joel - Hi beautiful. Congrats on that promotion.
Tisha surprised - Oh! You’re here already? 
I was so excited that I just kissed him. He was shocked, as was I, but he soon returned my kiss. 
Joel amused - I missed you too. 

This is my first day off of work. I didn’t know what to do today but I knew I should probably go over my lines. 

That idea was thrown out the window fairly quickly when Daniel stopped by. It had been a while since I’d seen him and I was just so busy lately. 
Tisha - Oh my gosh! How have you been?
Daniel - Wonderful. Congrats on the promotions. I saw you on tv, you did so well it made me want to hop of to sim-donalds. 
Tisha - Oh Daniel, you are just trying to toot my horn. Thank you though. 

Daniel and I caught up while playing a friendly game of catch. I learned some new things about Daniel, he played professional ball. I was shocked. He just didn’t seem like the type but I guess that was my fault for judging a book by its cover. 

I got a knock on my door and was surprised to see Daniels daughter Angela. She was very pretty and had the same fire red hair as her father. 

Joel had work until 4 but right after work he came over. Every minute I spent away from him felt like its own brand of torture

I couldn’t wait any longer.. I had know if I meant as much to him as he did to me. 
Trisha - Joel.. I really care for you. Since the first day I met you I knew I wanted you in my life. I say that to ask if the feeling is mutual.
Joel smiling - I’m pretty sure I like you more then you do me. Matter of fact, I’m in love with you and I know it has only been a short time which is why I didn’t say anything - I was to scared I would run you off with my feelings but everyday you prove me wrong. Will you be my girlfriend?
My breath caught in my throat. His .. Girlfriend? I would be honored. I realized I hadn’t spoken and Joel was getting increasingly nervous. 
Trisha yelling - YES!
This was the best day of my life. 

I felt as though I was walking on air. He loved me? It was hard to keep up with the conversation and I think Angela realized that. 
A - Are you okay? You seem distracted.
T - Huh? Oh yes. Better then okay. I’m perfect. 
It was at that moment I knew what I needed to do now. I wasn’t getting any younger and I did want children. 

I was nervous and didn’t know what he would say but I just knew I had to spend the rest of my life with this man. I proposed right there in front of everyone. Joel accepted right away and I knew we were going to be married. 

I was happy and blissful. Everything else seemed to fall by the waste side. It was just me and my sunshine. 

Daniel was like a father to me now and it didn’t bother me that he would stay over late at night. I still didn’t sleep until all my guest were gone but that was more because I felt as though that was rude. Daniel watched the game while I learned more about anger management.

As the first snow started to fall I was in awe. Back home we never had snow. It was hot and humid all the time. 
Daniel couldn’t help but laugh at me. He noticed there was a lot I never got to experience. 

When I first moved in I planted a young apple tree. With winter almost done I would finally get a chance to get some fruit from it. 

The snow was fun. I didn’t know what a snow man was until Daniel told me. Even though my feet were frozen I was having to much fun to stop. I couldn’t wait to share these memories with my children.

My friend from work stopped by, the say one that helped me all those months ago.. She is so pretty and I am glad we have remained friends. 


We goofed around a bit before she started helping me get ready for my wedding. Danielle was so happy for me. She said I deserved all the happiness in the world. 

I messaged Joel to let him know I was ready. He was only down the road at Daniels house. Daniel couldn’t come but his wife let Joel get ready at their house. 

Joel and me got married just as the sun was setting. Everything about it felt right and I couldn’t deny my husband looked good!

Joel wants to be a Game Designer. 

I always wondered what Joel did but he wouldn’t tell me until our wedding day. Needless to say I was heart broken. It made me feel like I didn’t know my husband as well as I thought. 

I wasn’t going to let that spoil our special night together. I was nervous and excited to be doing this with not only my bestfriend but also my husband. I got what I wanted. I married for love!

Joel didn’t stop thinking about what I said about his career choice. Maybe it was time for him to pursue his dreams. Whenever Joel got stressed he cleaned, I was of course grateful because I was always too busy to do it. 

Joel ended up calling and quitting. He was going to do it. When he sent an email to GamezImagine they were quick to write him back. He wasn’t making as much as before but he could always work his way back up. 

Morning came all to fast and I didn’t have enough time to make myself something to eat. I wasn’t looking forward to the food at work, but mostly I didn’t wanna leave my husband but I had to bring home the bacon as they say. 

Joel told me that someone stole our newspaper earlier today. Why?

Joel was at the house when the builders came. We now had a bathroom. Thank the heavens!

Joel even tended to my tree. He is such a good husband. 

My husband has some interesting character flaws. I was so sad when he destroyed my snowman.



I was so proud of myself. I was moving up in my career rather quickly. I felt now was a good time to have children. 

I was so pleased with my bathroom I deemed it my calming space. I even did some yoga in it. I mean why not? My husband is such a neat freak it wasn’t a big deal. 

<3

Strangetown sure was strange. Some lady dropped off a lamp thing on the edge of my property. She ran off before I could greet her.

I was really flying through my promotions but I was having trouble getting pregnant. 


My husband tried to convince me that a genie popped out of the lamp. I laughed it off and asked him what he wished for, he wouldn’t tell me but I know I saw him on the computer ordering a new kitchen set. 

My husband was acting very strange. He wouldn’t tell me what he was doing and I worried whether he was cheating on me or not,


Come to find out he was just taking us on a vacation. I was so excited!




I got to go on my tour that I wanted, it didn’t turn out well! The bees followed us all the way to the hotel.

This vacation is going so well. It is amazing being married. 


We didn’t spend every waking moment with each other but it was close!

I had been feeling sick lately and I was wondering if it was because I am pregnant.





I am definitely pregnant.


Whew. I was so scared. 




The only thing I am ashamed of is the flirting I did with one of the guys while on my honeymoon. At the point in time I decided to never do something like that again. His pull and our chemistry was so strong it wasn't that simple.

I could talk to him about anything. He told me how he was in jail for 2 years and he was just trying to enjoy his time and stay out of jail. He had lived a very interesting life and it made me regret getting married so young and with the first man that showed me some attention.

I think my husband heard our conversation and my doubts because he wouldn’t talk to me. 

I had a meltdown soon after he left. How silly was I? I loved this man and he loved me why was I letting temptation get in the way of my happiness. 

Joel couldn’t believe this. They were on their honeymoon and his wife was having second thoughts and flirting with that guy.. Joel was hurt and it was making him regret marrying Tish so fast.

He tried to make me feel better but it wasn’t working. I quickly snatched my hand back and told him not to talk to me again. I was a married woman and I needed to act like it. 

I swung the flour bag around and thought about how best to approach my husband. Should I go with a lie or the truth. I honestly didn’t know but I did know he needed space right now. We would touch base tomorrow and I would apologize. 

When Joel didn’t come to bed I got worried and went searching for him. I found him by the pool with a book and walked up to him cautiously. 
Tisha: Hi baby. Can we talk?
Joel: We can sign the divorce papers when we get back. 
Joel was very dismissive of me and that hurt but I couldn’t complain. 
Tisha: I don’t want a divorce J. I love you and I realize how hurtful that must of been, especially since you didn’t hear the whole conversation. I realized I haven’t lived a very full life but I love you and I am so glad I’m your wife. I am so sorry J and I hope you can forgive me. If not then I will respect your wishes to get a divorce. 
Joel looked up then. I could tell he was thinking over what I had said. 
Joel letting out a breath: I’m so glad to hear that and you’re right, I didn’t hear the whole conversation. I should of never jumped to conclusions and I am sorry as well. I love you Tish, I never want to lose you.

Comments

Post a Comment