Skip to main content

Baca Family - Round 1



Juju Baca

  • Fortune/Family 
  • Scorpio
  • + Fatness, Fitness
  • - Underwear
He will be the founder of the ISBI challenge. This should be fun. LOL.

He's cute!

Juju got a job in the military career. Here's’ to hoping he completes his LTW without anyone dying. LOL.

Juju looks about his nice new digs. He could get use to this.


Juju makes himself some cereal before sitting down in front of his tv.



Juju met some of his neighbors and a few townies.

An old friend from high school made an appearance and it was just like old times. He was such a great guy. If I remember correctly he is gay as well.

Def gay. He was flirting with me so much, this was most definitely not high school anymore.


He has no shame. I love him so much.

He obviously has no boundaries. Lol. Joe, calm down. 


Juju makes lunch for everyone and they are all discussing this town's favorite topic, jail/criminals.

Even though I had a house full of guest, I was tired and said fuck it and went to sleep.

The carpool was bright and early and I was dreading it. Who gets up this early? When I am the top dog I’m changing this rule!

Of course I got a promotion, I mean I am only the best!



I invite Joe over after work for some R&R

After Joe leaves I go for a nice jog. I needed to stay in tip top shape for my career and woohoo wasn’t going to do that for me.

Wednesday means no work so Juju invites over Joe and ask him to his boyfriend, he, obviously, says yes!


Joe came over bright and early the next day, any time we could spend together we did. After our rump in the sheets I made us some sandwiches. I mean come on.. that’s what you do when it’s good.

It was so natural and comfortable to have Joe around, my house felt empty when he was away and I enjoyed his company. 
I love how it was no pressure to talk to him all the time, he could do his thing while I did mine, as long as we were around one another. It was nice. 
Though the sexual attraction helped things be comfortable.
I literally ship them so much. 
While eating our sandwich Joe asked me some serious questions.
Joe: Where do you see this going? I’m looking for marriage and though I am having a blast with you I want serious commitment.
I almost choked on my sandwich. 
Juju: To be honest I haven’t thought that far, we haven’t been dating that long and you just became my boyfriend yesterday... Don’t you think this conversation is a little premature?
Joe: No. I don’t want my time wasted. Answer me please.
I put my sandwich down and really thought about my feels for him. I did care for him greatly and the woohoo was amazing but I just didn’t know. 
JujuHonestly.. I care for you a lot and the woohoo is amazing but I’m just not there yet. Please respect that. When I know so will you. 
That answer seem to satisfy him for the time being and he left it alone. I was surprised it wasn’t awkward after that. We talked about everything, getting to know each other better. 

I had work early in the morning so we called it a night. This was the first night Joe was sleeping over and it felt amazing. Maybe he was right.. We had crazy chemistry and I didn’t want to lose him.. Maybe I wanted serious commitment too.

I snuck off to work early the next morning and kissed Joe on the forehead. I was hoping he would still be at the house by the time I got home. I wanted to tell him that maybe I was ready to take the next step but as I got home I realized that Joe wasn’t there. 
I messaged him but got no reply. 
Juju: Shit, maybe he is more angry then I thought. 

My friend from work came home with me the following day, she could tell I was pretty broken up and kept asking me what was wrong. I was usually a pretty happy go lucky guy but I just didn’t have it in me to be my normal sarcastic chipper self. She tried to cheer me up but not much worked, she finally gave up and went home. I was grateful that she did, I just wanted to be alone.

One Week Later

It had been a week since I’d heard from Joe. I called and messaged him everyday but he never wrote or called me back. I felt like I had a hole in my chest that just wouldn’t close. Was it really this serious? Was he really this mad?

Two Weeks Later

I hate dogs, and I hate roaches - Okay, I’m bitter. That's’ my new mood now. Just fucking bitter. Someone knocked my trash can over and I had a thought it was Joe. At this point any kind of communication was good communication. I just wanted him back in my life. 

Two weeks and one day later Joe finally called me. He said he would be willing to talk, I had never been so happy to hear his voice. I rushed to the jewelry store and bought a ring. Now was my chance and I wasn’t going to mess it up again. 
The minute I saw him walking up to my house I rushed out and kissed him, old habits die hard. He gently pushed me away and asked me what I want.
Joe: I can’t take the messages and calls every day any more. If you need closure then I will give that to you but you’ve got to stop.
Juju: Actually what I want is you. You were right, I didn’t have the right to waste your time and I’m sorry about that. I want you to marry me. Will you?
Joe: I don’t know let me think on it... Okay yes!
This time when I kissed him it was welcomed and I was so happy to have him back in my life. 

I used Joe free action to change his clothes and get his dream job. 

Joe Carr

  • Fortune/Knowledge
  • Scorpio
  •  + Custom Hair/Hard Worker
  • - Jewelry 
  • LTW - Become Mad Scientist 

Things were finally back to the way they were. Actually, they were better. I was really happy and Joe lived with me! 

It wasn’t long before we found out I was pregnant. We would be having a little us! That couldn’t be more exciting. I couldn’t wait to tell Joe.. But now we would have to speed up our wedding. 

Peeing all the time was shit.. I’m so tired of peeing!

Joe on his way to his first day of work <3

Bump Watch <3


My poor fiance lost his job. Joe was really broken up about it.

I knew Joe was upset but when he rejected me I almost lost my shit. I was 9 months pregnant for fuck sake. How dare he!

I was so upset in fact, I went into labor.
Juju: JOEEEE

Kesha Carr Baca.
We gave her Joes maiden name as her middle name and it fit perfectly.

Joe: We need to start saving for college, before we know it our little girl will be 18!
Juju: Breathe Joe baby, we have time. 18 years in fact. 

But I was wrong. Our baby girl one year birthday came all too fast. 
Juju: Come on big girl, lets' change ya diaper for your big day. 


My beautiful baby girl is one year old now. Where is time going?



Leave it to a criminal to ruin the best day. 

Man Candy 2017


I mean really look at them! I love this family so much. 

Potty Training!

We finally got married! It only took us a year but at least we did it. 

Joe: Hey husband. Wanna make another baby?
Juju: Practice makes perfect. *wink*

Juju Angry: God damn stupid fucking shower!

Kesha got Joe's nose and hair, everything else is Juju.

Juju: Alright dumpling, you've got this. 
Kesha: Got dis

#Blessed


Comments

  1. Aw- I like the whole family. Good luck with your ISBI! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again hehe. This is my favorite family over all. I have no idea why because they are driving me crazy but they are just so much fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment