Skip to main content

College - Round 7

Last household of round 7 woo! 

Natalia returns from one of her exams and plays some video games to unwind

Thank goodness she did because she would run into her brother and former bestie having woohoo.

After a quickie, Robbie secures a room and locks it. 



Kesha goes to the club to unwind from her exams.

Coming home from the club she runs into Robbie. Natalia is annoyed about it because she was mid sentence with her brother. 


Kesha tries to say to her former friend but Natalia ignores her. :( I worry they will never make up.

Kesha: Your sister is never going to forgive me. Like I can't change the fact that I am NOT gay and I don't feel that way towards her. 
Robbie: Baby don't worry about it okay. She will either get over it or not. 

Kesha: How am I suppose to move on from this?
Robbie: You are going to move on from this know I love you and we got this together. 

To celebrate being in love Kesha invites her sisters over. They, of course, get the party started right away.

Beyoncé tries to convince the cook to make some different foods but it's a no go 

Robbie isn't use to the school schedule yet so he sleeps a lot. 


Natalia and Kesha come home with another 4.0




Robbie had the wish to propose and who I am to stop young love?

Wait a damn minute!

Kesha changes his mind though.

Kesha had been spending a lot of time writing a novel and thankfully for her it turned out good!

That is a nice check! 

Comments